1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Thunderbolt Super-Sale at Amazon: Only a Penny for a New Contract

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Aug 26, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The TBolt just got a big price drop for new customers over at Amazon Wireless. You can now get the phone on a new individual contract for only $.01. A renewed individual contract is still sitting at $119.99, but that is still cheaper than a Verizon store.

Source: ThunderboltForums.com via DroidMatters and Amazon Wireless
  2. chewy74

chewy74 New Member

these deals are great for new customers, but not when you're exsiting member or on a family plan.

:icon_ nono2:
  3. Coosa Droid

Coosa Droid New Member

I don't understand why the wireless companies trat new customers better than loyal customers. They will have the same number of subscribers if they gain a new customer, but loose an existing one to another carrier that is offering a deal. I'll get off my soap box now, I feel better.