HTC Thunderbolt screen protecter choice and small scratch removal

Brandonion1985

Reaction score
Just got this phone a couple days ago used from a freind and I have noticed a couple very very small scratches (im kinda ocd so I notice them everytime I look at it) Was wondering if there is anything I can do to remove the scratches from the screen and also what a good choice for a screen protector would be as there are many out there. Like one that I could put on fairly easy, that wouldnt mess with the touch pad use, help keep finger grease off the screen and look good.

delerivm

Reaction score
I recommend the anti-glare screen protectors. They hide fingerprints better than others I have tried, and I love the feel. You can find en for cheap on Amazon.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

GolfOx

Reaction score
I bought a pack of 2 Steinheil Crystal screen protectors on Amazon for 13.99 about 2 months ago. Still on first one, and looks new. They cover the entire glass surface, unlike some less expensive ones. Highly recommend them.

tbolted

Reaction score
I bought a pack of 2 Steinheil Crystal screen protectors on Amazon for 13.99 about 2 months ago. Still on first one, and looks new. They cover the entire glass surface, unlike some less expensive ones. Highly recommend them.

I bought a pack of the Steinheil Ultra Crystal based on this and several other recommendations. Put the first one on today, and it was a major pain in the ass to get it on clean and get all the specks of dust out, but looks really good and I like the feel. The squeegee they include was mostly useless, my thumb nail worked a lot better, but the little dust stickers were pretty handy.

wowings

Reaction score
I got the Zag screen protector from my VZW store and they put it on for you. My first one lasted beautifully until last week. I got the TB the first week it came out. Zag has a warranty and they replaced it free. I did have to mail the old one back, however, with a customer number they give you.

rbw62

Reaction score
Tried them all. The Zagg is best by far. Just had a warranty replacement after a cigar ash landed on screen. They are tough but not heat proof....