Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I was at the Mall today with my family. I went into the Verizon store The salesman tried me to talk me into getting the Thunderbolt which will be released in a couple of weeks. Something he said to me is that I was wondering if anyone heard is that the Thunderbolt is being released with a 32G MicroSD inside.. I asked him to make sure that I heard him right. I said to him I know that it can handle up to a 32G MicroSd. He said that it is coming with 32G Microsd inside the box... Has any one heard this?

Android1254

Reaction score
I was at the Mall today with my family. I went into the Verizon store The salesman tried me to talk me into getting the Thunderbolt which will be released in a couple of weeks. Something he said to me is that I was wondering if anyone heard is that the Thunderbolt is being released with a 32G MicroSD inside.. I asked him to make sure that I heard him right. I said to him I know that it can handle up to a 32G MicroSd. He said that it is coming with 32G Microsd inside the box... Has any one heard this?

yep, we all do

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

SierraRR

Reaction score
So its not the feb 24th date now as said before? Well thats fine with me if it comes on the 15th. Less time to wait. And yes it comes with a 32GB card installed

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
That's cool but after talking to him he said told me to wait on the Bionic It will be much better.. Also he told me that the Motorola Atrix is coming to Verizon by the 3rd or 4th Quarter...

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Yup. It includes a 32GB microSD card on top of 8GB of internal memory. That's why I'm not complaining about the $250 price so much. :)

Sent from my Droid

The_Sithness420

Reaction score
According to my VZW regional Rep late Feb early March. I doubt a store manager got an official date

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Bigdaddy1207

Reaction score
Well according to my source it will be April 3rd, seriously all of these people that say I know so and so that said it will be out on this date. Honestly its getting kind of stupid, it will come out when it comes out, somget over it.

jaysulay

Reaction score
Ok...just cleared it up. Premium and Big Box retailers on 15th (most retailers will not get iPhone so this is how they will be able to compete). VZW stores on 24th. It does look like it will get pushed back. So don't expect these exact dates.

The_Sithness420

Reaction score
I'm not saying that it's for sure cause guess what... THERE IS NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE! fits the time frame though for screwing all the apple tards that lock themselves in w/o an annual and plus they gotta put something out to contend with that super saucy atrix in all it dual core 1080p docking fingerprint scanning glory!

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Status
Not open for further replies.