HTC Thunderbolt Powering Down

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hello All

I am new to the forum and am seeking assistance. I just purchased a 4g HTC Thunderbolt last week,. When using the device the phone with shut down and reboot with out it being request. This has happened 5 or 6 times since last Thursday. I callled verizon tech support and they had me do a factory reset. If the problem continues then I will be sent a new phone. I just wanted to know if anyone else has expierenced this issue and if so what can be done to correct it? Thanks

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hello All

I am new to the forum and am seeking assistance. I just purchased a 4g HTC Thunderbolt last week,. When using the device the phone with shut down and reboot with out it being request. This has happened 5 or 6 times since last Thursday. I callled verizon tech support and they had me do a factory reset. If the problem continues then I will be sent a new phone. I just wanted to know if anyone else has expierenced this issue and if so what can be done to correct it? Thanks
Just to add to the previous post this happens with the phone in use either using an app or just floating around the difference features. The battery is charged when this happens.