HTC Thunderbolt Doing Better Than iPhone 4

UNC

Reaction score
I'd really like to see the total numbers on this. When I was buying my TB there was someone buying iP4 and when I returned the TB there was someone buying an iP4...

I'm willing to bet that iP4 outsells the TB 2to1 on Verizon when its all said and done.

Like I said before, I am pretty sure that the TB will have more returns than any smartphone Verizon has ever offered. There were 3 people returning launch TBs when I returned mine. I've never even thought of returning my D1, incredible, or iPhone.

Storm 1 probably holds the crown on highest return rate.

Sent from my Droid

Possible, forgot about the old BB...

See, you cant have it both ways....

The iPhone 4 on Verizon set sales records for Verizon...yea iPhone 4 ftw!!!

But NOW with some news like this...its an old phone....its old tech. I guess spec matter now huh...The iPhone 4 just launched on Verizon Feb of this year. It set sales records on Verizon when it launched, but now its an old phone... We gotta remember the iPhone 4 is a new phone for folks on Verizon.

This is the same phone people on Verizon were waiting so patiently for all these years. After waiting patiently all these years, and ppl buying it, setting sales records in Feb..

Now its an old phone?

I haven't said the iPhone is outdated.. its actually snappier than the TB.
I just said iPhone has been out a month longer on Verizon. I bet when the Bionic comes out iPhone still sells while Bolt does not.....