Htc thunderbolt charging question.

Altruistic1

Reaction score
MY THUNDERBOLT SEEMS TO GET HOT DURING CHARGING BUT AFTER I REMOVE IT FROM THE CHARGER IT GRADUALLY GETS COOLER. IT DOESN'T GET SO HOT THAT I CAN'T HOLD IT, JUST NOTICEABLY VERY WARM. IS THIS NORMAL?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Batteries do get warm when charging. If its not too hot then should be fine. But may I suggest turning your capslock off, its the equivalent of shouting.

end of line...

OP
A

Altruistic1

Reaction score
sorry. I'll stop. It's just easier sometimes. I just got nervous about my phone since I sleep with it under my pillow and when I charge it the area where it sits gets hot.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Might I suggest not charging it under your pillow. It gets no aiflow there and that'll make it hot.

My D3 gets warm when charging but once its fully charged it cools to room temp.

end of line...

kparks

Reaction score
sorry. I'll stop. It's just easier sometimes. I just got nervous about my phone since I sleep with it under my pillow and when I charge it the area where it sits gets hot.

Not sure id keep the phone by my head with all the radiation they give off eather I rarely even talk with it near my head lol.. download battery life by curvefish and it will give u a rough idea of the battery temp also..