HTC Thunderbolt & AOL mail: not behaving

CadBane

Reaction score
Just got an HTC Thunderbolt last Wednesday. Though it's a personal phone, I use it for my work e-mail. Note: I am not in a 4G area, but have good 3G coverage. Late last night, noticed an e-mail that never showed up once I'd gotten home. Got one at 1:38 am.

Today, around noon, I noticed that the one e-mail was still there even though I'd already read and replied to it on the computer. Even more worrisome, there were three unread messages it hadn't informed me of. Had to refresh inbox. This is despite me having it set to check for messages every five minutes. For what it's worth, though it's an AOL account, it's one for my small business, so yes it's important for me to be able to receive e-mail.

Since its within 14 days, I can carry the phone back. Really am hesistant because I don't know what I'd get, and I want to like the phone. But this issue is something I can't put up with. If anyone has advice/suggestions/ideas, I would be most grateful. Thanks.

OP
C

CadBane

Reaction score
Administrator: Please move to HTC Thunderbolt forum. Haste makes for misplaced posts. I'm sorry.