HTC Thunder Bolt screen

memo

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My TBolt screen cracked two days ago and i can not use it.. which i bought it 3 weeks ago. i talked with a repo n he told me to claim it to the insurance company coz i've an insurance on it. I did!, yesterday they said that my address is not the same with the account address! n can not help me :icon_eek: so i went to Repo again today n he said everything is fine so i called them from the store n guess what ? the said it's not the same...
so he told me to call the customer care.. they solve the address issue dancedroid but, when i called the insurance they said i don't have an insurance!! :icon_eek::icon_evil:
I'm realy felling sick from VZW :icon_evil:
so what should i do ??,, should i throw it on VZW store glass ?? :icon_evil:BTW there is no place to repair it in my place

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I don't know the circumstances surrounding how the screen broke. But if you can convince Verizon that it was defective before the screen broke, they should exchange it out because you are within the 1 year manufacturer warranty. I know it's a manufacturer's warrant not Verizon, but at least with my one time experience, Verizon several months after owning my phone swapped it for a brand new one because the keyboard on my dumb phone separated from the phone partially. All the Verizon stores have the general guidelines to follow, but they all have some flex, it just depends if the store you go to is willing accept your explanation of how the screen gor cracked. If the first store tells you know, then move on to another store.

OP
M

memo

Reaction score
thnxx,, but today i went to the store n they talked to the insurance n as i aspected they can not cover mine !!,, so i'm gonna repair it myself ..:icon_eek:

dark juggalo

Reaction score
thnxx,, but today i went to the store n they talked to the insurance n as i aspected they can not cover mine !!,, so i'm gonna repair it myself ..:icon_eek:
so...just what is the insurance for then?was there some small print at the bottom of the contract saying they didnt cover phones?you might want to add some small print to the bottom of your checks saying....stop payment

OP
M

memo

Reaction score
the fact that you have to activate the insurance !! :icon_eek: ,, they said i've activate it on Sunday when i claimed about my phone :/.. which was broken on Saturday.. So whats the need for the insurance then ?!!! *No answer* .. i asked VZW store if they can repair it :) he saids it gonna take weeks!! probably at least 3 weeks !! n it's will cost about $120,, haa i will do it with $50 dancedroid

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
so you didn't have insurance when it broke and you blame vzw?

wtf

i want the minute i've invested into reading this back!
MOD?!?!?!

j-brone

Reaction score
I hope you speak better then you type. You make as much sense as my two yr old and come off as an idiot....eek

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
M

memo

Reaction score
When i bought the phone they said i've insurance,, how the hell i know it's not active ??..

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
All of you guys are idiots not every one in this forum can speak or write eloquently but at least they try to get their point out there and all of you just come and troll on the OPs post and make fun of him. There should be a rule on this forum about putting other people down. Learn how to treat others and be friendly then you might have friends and would not have to seek entertainment online.

To the OP when you buy your device at the verizon store since it is a high end smart device they add the insurance automatically without even asking to avoid situations like this. And if they don't do it automatically they will ask you for sure, so make sure you call them and see what the problem is because this sounds like they are bullying you. Tell the rep that you didn't know there was such thing as cellular device insurance and the rep who sold it to you never informed you of such thing, you must fight back or they will take advantage of you. your situation sounds very suspicious.
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

FunkyMcC

Reaction score
All of you guys are idiots not every one in this forum can speak or write eloquently but at least they try to get their point out there and all of you just come and troll on the OPs post and make fun of him. There should be a rule on this forum about putting other people down. Learn how to treat others and be friendly then you might have friends and would not have to seek entertainment online.

To the OP when you buy your device at the verizon store since it is a high end smart device they add the insurance automatically without even asking to avoid situations like this. And if they don't do it automatically they will ask you for sure, so make sure you call them and see what the problem is because this sounds like they are bullying you. Tell the rep that you didn't know there was such thing as cellular device insurance and the rep who sold it to you never informed you of such thing, you must fight back or they will take advantage of you. your situation sounds very suspicious.
Lol