HTC sued by Apple

R1Lover

Reaction score
More information has come out regarding the lawsuit, check out the video for more info, you guys can hear this one i promise.
YouTube - UPDATE: Information on the Specific Pantents Apple is sueing for
let me know

Not to be mean here but I'm not sure why you are reading these articles when you clearly have a hard time reading and speaking? What is the point of the videos?

it would be much better to post a link to what you are reading rather then attempting to read them.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
More information has come out regarding the lawsuit, check out the video for more info, you guys can hear this one i promise.
YouTube - UPDATE: Information on the Specific Pantents Apple is sueing for
let me know

Not to be mean here but I'm not sure why you are reading these articles when you clearly have a hard time reading and speaking? What is the point of the videos?

it would be much better to post a link to what you are reading rather then attempting to read them.

At first I thought it was some kid reporting it for a class or something.

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
UPDATE: Google Release a statement

So recently google has finally said something
Straight from my youtube channel is here the latest update
[video=youtube;YOaHBtF9mvA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOaHBtF9mvA]YouTube - UPDATE: Google comments on the Apple-HTC Suit[/video]

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
cause its a youtube channel, its not just for these forums i just like these forums so i post on them

dtartini

Reaction score
Back to the subject at hand....Im thinking Steve Jobs is upset because there is so much competition with the Iphone now IMO. Im not sure why he takes his frustration out on HTC when its the OS that has many of the features he says is copyright infringement. Who knows maybe he will fire away next at Google.

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
well i figured it out, its because basically apple wants to scare away any of the other manufacturers that work with Google, basically what Apple is trying to do is they are trying to destroy the manufacturer not the developer. It would be like Apple suing HP instead of MIcrosoft over patent issues with Windows. If no one will put Android on their phone then its going to force google to make their own phone for reall. The nexus one doesn't count cause HTC still made that, just "closely" with Google.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:icon_ lala: keep it cool. Waters wanting to post videos of himself on threads and some people are not wanting to see them. Lets reach a peaceful resolution. Those that care not to watch do not respond and the thread will take its natural course. Waters, hopefully you wont be making a video about every android subject on this forum; just saying.

Last edited:

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
:icon_ lala: keep it cool. Waters wanting to post videos of himself on threads and some people are not wanting to see them. Lets reach a peaceful resolution. Those that care not to watch do not respond and the thread will take its natural course. Waters, hopefully you wont be making a video about every android subject on this thread; just saying.

i don't, i actually made another thread about this topic before i knew one had already been made and they were merged, my channel on youtube is for two things, 1 bashing apple and stupid things it does, aka this. And 2 for important android updates. I feel like this qualifies for both. Also the recent videos have been updates on the case.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this is going from iphone bashing to waters video bashing........ima give you something to calm you all down
[video=youtube;Db7pKjUrNXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db7pKjUrNXQ[/video]

now that should make everyone feel better

Last edited:

deputc26

Reaction score
Water's don't sweat it, keep broadcasting and eventually you will be good enough that people do want to see you.

And don't expect a ruling for at least 2 years, HTC will continue as normal in the mean time.

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
Water's don't sweat it, keep broadcasting and eventually you will be good enough that people do want to see you.

And don't expect a ruling for at least 2 years, HTC will continue as normal in the mean time.

thanks man i appreciate that. Also yeah but i think that eventually the lawsuit is going to turn to google when the judge realizes that a lot of these patents have to do with Android itself.

johnflo88

Reaction score
That and droid is made by motorola. With that said I find it funny apple is complaining about copyright infringements.t will get thrown out probably.

Highly unlikely any of this will get thrown out. It will either be a big deal over time, pulling all phones from the shelf with patented material and settle out of court for an undisclosed amt of money or let the judge decide, then HTC fires all their patent attys.

It won't get thrown out, but I doubt it will turn out to be a major pulling of all phones. Patent infringement can be tough to prove in many cases. To me, it shows Apple is starting to feel the increase in pressure and want to control not only their users, but every other carriers users.
@Martin030908;Steve Job or blow J. want to own the apple trees too, I guess! So everytime you eat an apple I guess you've to paid steve.J too or be sued. He has already controlled the iphone users and now he wants to control the whole world too.:icon_ devil:

Mr.Waters

Reaction score
Actually Stevey is just hurt because Google went and made their own phones. He feels betrayed, because Google betrayed him. he needs to grow up

droid_mike

Reaction score
It is a legal game... and if they get Google to slow down... even a little, or make them second guess adding pinch and zoom to other devices, then they are getting the desired effect.

Well, the real effect of this lawsuit is broadcasting to the public that Android is a legitimate threat and that Apple is scared of android taking away market share. Apple just validated Android in a big way.

iPirate

Reaction score
If you read some of these patents, I am amazed they were accepted...