Reaction score
in 'Forgot about Dre' he claims
"Gave you a tape full of dope beats
To bump when you stroll through in your hood"

Should he change it to...

Gave you a Gig full of dope beats
To bump when you stroll through in your hood
And when your phone sales wasn’t doin too good
Who’s the doctor they told you to go HTC?

:icon_eek: ah! So bad! Sorry! I had to.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

javipoo

Reaction score
The way I figured, he's got enough money. I haven't bought anything Dr. Dre since The Chronic and some Eminem stuff. Good on them trying to make good speakers, I still miss My Droid 1 speakers. It was the only phone I had to turn down on account of being too loud!

"Gave you a Gig full of dope beats

ah! So bad! Sorry! I had to.
-1"

I know! lol

Markster1

Reaction score
If it nets us better speakers for htc phones them I'm all for it!

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Detonation

Reaction score
Great, now people will be buying these phones just because they are Beats branded. The headphones suck and are overpriced but people don't care because they just want to be seen wearing them. This sounds like a move better suited for Apple.

broosewee

Reaction score
in 'Forgot about Dre' he claims
"Gave you a tape full of dope beats
To bump when you stroll through in your hood"

Should he change it to...

Gave you a Gig full of dope beats

:icon_eek: ah! So bad! Sorry! I had to.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

+1 the -1

Nice try.

Zues532

Reaction score
Well this is unfortunate. HTC just lost me as a potential customer.

Any true audiophile worth his salt knows that Beats are garbage.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
Cool. It'd be nice to have nice audio quality on HTC phones. My only hope is that it doesn't make their phones any thicker. HTC usually has really sleak and thin phones..

I doubt it will make them thicker....BEATS headphones also have earbuds...pretty small with great audio quality :)

Sent from my DROID 3 directly to YOU!
I know I know, but doesn't this mean HTC phones will include a new sound card or something. Just hoping that isn't massive. The headphones have nothing to do with it, since you don't need a device that has Beats Audio to use the headphones on it.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score

Really? My Skullcandy earbuds have higher reviews on Bestbuy than all of the Beats line. Everyone in my school and all my friends have a pair, and I stay loyal to my SCs. I've always doubted the Beats, always thought they were just hype. Probably why I haven't invested $200 in them....can't see myself paying that kind of money for headphones...let alone ugly ones.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

No offense but its pretty stupid to say you're leaving HTC simply because they teamed up with something you don't like...its simply business. Welcome to the US.

Zues532

Reaction score

Really? My Skullcandy earbuds have higher reviews on Bestbuy than all of the Beats line. Everyone in my school and all my friends have a pair, and I stay loyal to my SCs. I've always doubted the Beats, always thought they were just hype. Probably why I haven't invested $200 in them....can't see myself paying that kind of money for headphones...let alone ugly ones.

IMO Even Skullcandy are of questionable quality. The only thing I like about them is the warranty.

All my personal audio stuff is either Sennheiser or Audio-technica. My Sennheiser CX-880s (earbuds which I paid about ~150 for) blow beats out of the water.

No offense but its pretty stupid to say you're leaving HTC simply because they teamed up with something you don't like...its simply business. Welcome to the US.

None taken, and I'm not leaving HTC as I've never owned an HTC device. I have rooted/toyed with their smartphones in the past and while they do make a solid device, I won't be purchasing one if they decide to team up with a brand (Beats By Dre) that is known for delivering an inferior product at an unreasonable price.

OP
Malvado

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com

IMO Even Skullcandy are of questionable quality. The only thing I like about them is the warranty.

All my personal audio stuff is either Sennheiser or Audio-technica. My Sennheiser CX-880s (earbuds which I paid about ~150 for) blow beats out of the water.

None taken, and I'm not leaving HTC as I've never owned an HTC device. I have rooted/toyed with their smartphones in the past and while they do make a solid device, I won't be purchasing one if they decide to team up with a brand (Beats By Dre) that is known for delivering an inferior product at an unreasonable price.
Aah, I didn't catch the "potential" part. Well we all have opinions and this an open thread for discussion.

Zues532

Reaction score
Aah, I didn't catch the "potential" part. Well we all have opinions and this an open thread for discussion.

No big deal, and I may not be purchasing a partnered HTC device, but I sure am curious to see what they come up with!

Markster1

Reaction score
Seinheisser makes great headphones, I have two sets.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Byakushiki

Reaction score
:laugh:mad:above. Autocorrect?
I'm all for Pioneer here. Though Shure and Senn are also pretty good. Personally, I only have an HDJ500 right now(blends into a student crowd pretty well...).

Markster1

Reaction score
Sennheiser lol. It wouldn't let me edit post.

Sent from my Incredible 2