HTC sense had stopped

gerrya

Reaction score
HTC sense has stopped

Been getting this message a lot the last week and my wife has also on her Rezound I think I have narrowed it down to the Google talk/hangout update.I uninstalled the update and went back to talk this morning and it has not come back. I will give it more time and follow up.

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
HTC Sense stopped a while ago lol.. If you get it again, see what apps you have (if any) running. Hopefully we can help narrow it down if possible.

OP
G

gerrya

Reaction score
Took me a while, but it looks like it was the Battery Watcher widget that was causing it. I made a new home screen and added every app back but no widgets. then I kept adding my widgets back until that one gave me the Sense has stopped. Weird cause I've had that app for years with no problems.

VidJunky

Reaction score
I started a thread over at Androidcentral about this and it turned out that it was KeyRing. The dev logged in and together with some rooted users they narrowed down the problem and got it fixed. If you have KeyRing try updating it. If you have it and it's up to date, then you may be right.