HTC sense clock?

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a way to get THE or a clock that is a replica of the sense clock? Tried Beautiful Widgits and Fancy Widgits with no luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I use Sense Analog Clock by Factory Widgets

Sent from somewhere...

rustydogg

Reaction score
How did you not have luck with them. You need to set them up too you know.
There are lots of skins for beautiful widgets clock and weather.

OP
forgottenhero86
Reaction score
I found some that look kinda like it but it just doesn't look the same. I miss that clock from my old mt3g. I've been using BW for months now and I was just trying to find a replica. That's all.

rustydogg

Reaction score
Yea I know. I also looked for something that matched my old Omnia screen clock. I had it flashed with custom HTC touchflo rom. For me I settled with HD7 clock skin for awhile from fancy widgets.
However now I prefer the Airport one skin for beautiful widgets. It fits my back ground better. Well good luck on your search

KHeeney5

Reaction score
Fancy widgets has the HTC clock as a skin. It's exact. Although the weather unlock animations are different, but the clock looks the same.

xinspir3

Reaction score
This shows you exactly how to get the clock you are looking for -

[video=youtube;bXz0BbdPR_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXz0BbdPR_w&feature=related[/video]

N

Nickchapa

there are many look alikes but there are none that actually do the flip. i tried everything for different apps and widgets and even taking the files from an htc phone and trying to change everything to integrate them to my droid x with no luck. im 99% sure there is no possible way to get a flip clock that actually flips onto the droid x. which makes me grieve greatly lol.

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
there are many look alikes but there are none that actually do the flip. i tried everything for different apps and widgets and even taking the files from an htc phone and trying to change everything to integrate them to my droid x with no luck. im 99% sure there is no possible way to get a flip clock that actually flips onto the droid x. which makes me grieve greatly lol.

+1 IMO Fancy comes the closest in look. Weather & Toggle Widgets comes close but not as good as Fancy

brandon9559

Reaction score
Weather and toggle Widgets in the market is pretty much an exact replica. Its 1.99 I think

OP
forgottenhero86
Reaction score
Well I downloaded weather & toggle and it looks great! Its just a bit smaller but otherwise its almost a perfect replica. Thank you guys for the help. I feel complete. Lol

jmorton10

Reaction score
this is weather & toggle widgets:

snap20110222_173245.png

snap20100903_220837.png

SS.png

jmorton10

Reaction score
By the way, does anybody know where I can get that GPS shortcut icon shown in the black screenshot??

I think I lost it when I did the 2.2 update.

~John

Last edited: