HTC Sense Clock/Location Widget - Always Wrong

ScienceSoma

Reaction score
My Sense clock/location widget keeps putting me in Stony Point, NY. I have never been to this place, never entered this place as a city for weather, have no idea why it randomly keeps choosing this place. All I know is that their weather is worse than mine because I always see it.
Fast forward to this morning, I wake up and I am already one hour late for work. Amidst my panic I see the city on my phone - Montevideo... Uruguay. A place that is 3 hours ahead of me and in a different hemisphere. Now, it shifts between Montevideo and Stony Point, and every so often - my town.
GPS for all sources is enabled (VZW, Standalone, and Google.) Is there something I am missing?

Jac03x

Reaction score
mine keeps switching between my town and Triana. not even sure what country that is, but it is near italy, and i am in florida....and that really messes up alarms and such. its a 6 or 7 hour ahead difference.

dominator77

Reaction score
Mine's pretty good..it says Im in New York but I live in south jersey..only a 3 hour difference! I dont understand how sometimes it gets the towns right that Im driving through but doesnt even recognize the town I live in... Maybe there will be an update