HTC Sends Out Invite for Feb 26 Event

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
htclogo.jpeg

On the eve of MWC 2012, HTC is hosting an event on Feb 26. The rumor floating around the blogosphere is that HTC will unveil their Tegra 3 Quad-Core Endeavor (Edge) which will surely grab everyone's attention right before MWC kicks off. If the Taiwanese company does in fact unveil this beast early, it will be interesting to see if they can keep the momentum going through the rest of the conference.

One thing is for sure they will have everyone's attention all to themselves on Feb 26th and what better way to keep it than unveiling the Endeavor. This will definitely be one to watch.

Source: Phonearena

Big Ry

Reaction score
sweet the new Edge with quad core tegra 3 and 1050mAh battery!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Edge is definitely one to watch out for! Although, I do hope that it has a larger battery than 1050mAh, or that the promise of quad-core somehow magically mitigates battery use to manageable levels.

Big Ry

Reaction score
The Edge is definitely one to watch out for! Although, I do hope that it has a larger battery than 1050mAh, or that the promise of quad-core somehow magically mitigates battery use to manageable levels.
Seriously, if HTC would just put some reasonably sized batteries in their devices, people would be more inclined to buy them. I was interested in the Rezound, but there was no way I would get one with the tiny battery + LTE (plus my GNex is so sweet :biggrin:).