HTC Says Rezound Official ICS Update Available Today

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Lately VZ has been one let down after another. Now that I see AT&T actually has 4g in my area and VZ only has weak 3g when my contract is up next year I'm going to give AT&T a serious look. I know a lot can change in a year but all options are on the table.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

ndtaylor77

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
Lately VZ has been one let down after another. Now that I see AT&T actually has 4g in my area and VZ only has weak 3g when my contract is up next year I'm going to give AT&T a serious look. I know a lot can change in a year but all options are on the table.

I came to Verizon from At&t. There is almost nothing that could make me go back. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with. And you will have to deal with them to get them to explain mysterious charges added to every bill. My plan changed on a month to month basis with no authorization from me. The last straw was when a representative refused to fix my bill. Switched to Verizon and every bill I have gotten for almost two years looks just like the last one.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
ndtaylor77 said:
I came to Verizon from At&t. There is almost nothing that could make me go back. Worst customer service I've ever dealt with. And you will have to deal with them to get them to explain mysterious charges added to every bill. My plan changed on a month to month basis with no authorization from me. The last straw was when a representative refused to fix my bill. Switched to Verizon and every bill I have gotten for almost two years looks just like the last one.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep that in mind when the time comes.