1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Rhyme is the ADR6330 and Headed to Verizon, XOOM LTE Lands on MAP List at $499

Discussion in 'Android News' started by Preach2k, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Preach2k

Preach2k DF News Team Premium Member

Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
    HTC Rhyme is the ADR6330 and Headed to Verizon, XOOM LTE Lands on MAP List at $499

[​IMG]

A new Verizon MAP list has been leaked. The first thing to notice is the HTC Rhyme which was leaked in early August as the ADR6330. There has been nothing else leaked about this device other than the fact that the model number fits somewhere between the HTC Merge (ADR6325) and DROID Incredible 2 (ADR6350). It is probably a mid-range Android device that could end up being global. I also notice that there is no mention of the Nexus Prime or the HTC Vigor unless the Ryme is the Vigor... which I doubt. I guess we have to wait and see how this map pans out!!!

Source
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2011
Search tags for this page

android 6330

droid 6330
htc android 6330
htc droid 6330
htc p14 rhyme htc adr6330
htc rhyme 6330 rom
sumsung glaxy 6330