Htc rezound vs samsung galaxy nexus

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thanks sounds great.....i have been reading in different forums when it will be released but could be weeks month's etc....but i guess as long as it is definately comming???? then it most like pays to wait....

Last edited:

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
thanks sounds great.....i have been reading in different forums when it will be released but could be weeks month's etc....but i guess as long as it is definately comming???? then it most like pays to wait....

You don't have to wait if you don't want to, but based upon many of the questions you've been asking, I think there's a lot of reading that you should do before attempting anything related to installing the leak. You should feel 100% confident that you know what you're doing before you attempt any of it. It's not a difficult process, but if you don't do things the right way, you can cause some serious headaches for yourself. After you get the phone, if you feel like you've read enough and are completely confident in what you're doing, then by all means, go ahead and install one of the leaks if you want to. But if you have any question or doubt about what you're doing, you'll be better off waiting until the OTA gets pushed out or until you do feel comfortable with the process.

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
thank you for your time, input and advice...I really appreciate it...again i aplogize for all the questions, but I want to be abousolutely sure....dont want to do someting I will regret...i at this point would rather be safe than sorry..even though the instructions see pretty easy....I will give it thought....

Last edited:

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
HowardZ said:
This rezound has:

o Most reliable 4G LTE radio
o Unlocked bootloader
o S-OFF access to kernel, radio firmware, etc..
o ICS leak that works very well
o AOSP, CM9, AOKP being released
o extended battery
o excellent camera
o microSD card
o removable battery
o world phone, should work with any cell company in the USA and other countries with a Rom change.
o 720p display

I don't think even HTC will make another phone this good.

The only improvement might be a 5.3 inch screen for older people, like on the galaxy note.

So true. That's why I pushed my Lil brother to get the Rezound over the S3 and other lte phones that Verizon has. I have been happy with mine. Then once you root it and install a custom rom it runs even better than butter. I can't wait until the devs sort out the little bugs and release cm10. I am getting excited.

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
how is the easiest way to root it.??..and install a custom rom????

what is easist and best s/w to use?....

OP
T

trackman1

Reaction score
sorry last question I have about installing ICS...If I arremoted to install it and something whent wrong....would verizon know if i tried to do something to the phone?/....or can I just tell them that I powered it on and the phone did not work properly

thanks