HTC Rezound Partial Disassembly

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
Hi guys, just took it apart and seems to be an easy fixable phone for replacing broken LCD or digitizer. I also checked there is 1 led per soft touch key on bottom so thats good, usually they would do one for every 2 buttons. The status led indicator seemed well placed, so i assume brightness of it maybe would be able to be adjusted in programming rather then hardware. Here you guys go..

dsc06733y.jpg

dsc06736u.jpg

dsc06737n.jpg

dsc06738h.jpg

dsc06739m.jpg

jeffe65

Reaction score
Wow, you're a LOT braver than I am! Of course, it helps when you know what you're doing. I used to rebuild the engines in motorcycles when I was in my 20's, just because I could. Now I do software, not as many parts to loose. But thanks for the info, it's always appreciated when someone can give information that most of us wouldn't otherwise know about.

lucidreamer

Reaction score
I really like the quality of the 3.5mm audio jack in HTC. It works fine with several headphones just fine and has great contact. My older Moto Droid phone has terrible audio jack from Day One. Same for iPhone that my daughter uses.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the gadget pr0n but I would have to disclaimer this that this is well into VOID YOUR WARRANTY territory, should only be done by professionals etc....