HTC Rezound Now Receiving Ice Cream Sandwich Update

drtnsnw

Reaction score
Mime says no update. I had the first rezound in my area so you would think it would update me

CHRIS

FROM MY ROCKIN REZOUND

shockracer

Reaction score
Got the 7.1mb preparation for 4.0 now downloading the 299mb for 4.0 hope this doesn't screw me.

SquireSCA

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool, ICS only 10 months after the release, and only 3 weeks after Jelly Bean is released...

Kenyon1

Reaction score
"hell, its about time" -jim raynor

now time to download the update

N4UPD

Reaction score
Sad part is here I can't keep data long enough to download the 299mb file. I am now trying to keep data connection by tethering to laptop while downloading the file. Data connection seems to be more stable when tethered to my laptop. Keeping my fingers crossed. My backup plan will be go to a nearby 4g signal area to download it faster.

acousticshade

Reaction score
Got mine in Michigan. It is indeed 2 downloads with approximately a 7 mb and 300 mb files. Took a good hour over 3G.

It's nice I guess, but so far I'm not too impressed. Doesn't seem to have a few of the things I liked on the stock version, but maybe I just need to play with it more. I've been using my Nexus 7 a lot lately and stock JB has spoiled me though. Thinking of buying a second N7 before Apple finds out they are selling too well and sues Google & Asus!

shockracer

Reaction score
Installed on mine, I don't like it for me software standpoint I'm hoping it the performance is better though.

Iggy08

Reaction score
Checked all day and finally for it around noon. Super happy so far. I made sure to take screen shots of the baseband before, after 1st, and after 2nd updates in case anyone is curious about baseband switching

npro1464

Reaction score
Good, now hopefully they'll put out the Thunderbolt ICS update hopefully before I get a new phone.

-Damn, they still haven't updated the Bionic? No way they'll give us an update until that stupid thing is given one. What the hell VZ!