Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The HTC Rezound may be the first Android phone with Beats Audio released in the United States, but it has another distinction – it’s also one of the few phones launched with a commercial that isn’t terrible. :D

[video=youtube;QoWBACFnmXo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=QoWBACFnmXo[/video]

This isn’t an amazing advertisement, but it’s comparatively fantastic for the simple fact that it’s a focused message about the product. Viewers see the 30-second video and learn that the HTC Rezound has audio so good that you won’t care about what’s going on around you. Sure, Verizon could have talked about the amazing screen, fast processor, or Android software, but it focused on the distinguishing music feature and slipped in a line about 4G LTE. There’s no need to mention how many cores are in the processor if the average consumer still doesn’t know why dual-core is a good thing.​

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
amen to that... it actually shows some functionality

Sweettooth

Reaction score
No way I'll ever get this phone; it just seems way too dangerous having everything explode all around you...Not worth it.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way I'll ever get this phone; it just seems way too dangerous having everything explode all around you...Not worth it.

lol...

though it does make me want to pop in Inception tonight!

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
That's an amazing commercial! A whole lot better than the robot slaying or the (not sure how to describe) wannabe batman? :p
BTW... The spelled it Rezound, isn't that spelled Vigor? Jk xD
i'm still not sold on the Rezound name, except for the use of the Verizon z! :p

SRR1138

Reaction score
That's an amazing commercial! A whole lot better than the robot slaying or the (not sure how to describe) wannabe batman? :p
BTW... The spelled it Rezound, isn't that spelled Vigor? Jk xD
i'm still not sold on the Rezound name, except for the use of the Verizon z! :p

Well it came down to Rezound or Zigor, Vigor could not be used cause someone bought all the trademarks to the name....inside info....lol, not.

Naw I am fine with what ever they call this phone or the next phone, as long as it works well that is ALLLLLL I care about.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
From what I can tell, Beast Audio is a combination of software and hardware. If you put Beats Audio on a phone, you need to have the earphones or headset in order to get full Beats audio. You also, cannot get full beats audio without the software, and only the hardware (headphones, earphones), but you are better off supposedly.

Reaction score
Ported to other phones?

does this mean that we'll soon be able to port whatever makes the audio so outstanding on the reZound onto our own phones? Im an audiophile/engineer and love fantastic audio more than fancy screens