HTC Rezound Battery Test Track

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the Rezound was the only LTE phone on that "test track", were they to put all the phones on par and run it in 3G mode I'm sure it would do much better. The SGS2 is also a 4G phone but doesn't use LTE and honestly LTE is the battery vampire. Maybe they need to look at making a fair comparison instead of showing phones that have nothing in common other than that they're phones.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
I noticed that on their charts. Considering those things, I believe the ReZound still fairs out WELL. Not great, but well. After prolonged usage, the battery life in the Rezound increases alot. Like I used to be 40 percent through half a work day. Today I am at 46 percent at 3pm. I took it off the charger at 715 am. browsing the net, emails, txt, a vid. I'd say I'm doing swell now.

mikeinctown

Reaction score
Now I know something is wrong with my phones. Both the one I returned and the new one. lol

No way I would ever get 5 hours of video playback out off my phone.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Now I know something is wrong with my phones. Both the one I returned and the new one. lol

No way I would ever get 5 hours of video playback out off my phone.

Really? I could easily get 5 hours. Not that I'd do it all at once, but yeah I believe I could do it if I wanted to.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Really? I could easily get 5 hours. Not that I'd do it all at once, but yeah I believe I could do it if I wanted to.

Funny thing is neither would I but if I offered, I could get any one of my kids to do it gladly.

OP
C

cp24eva

Reaction score
Kids could easily eat up 5 hours on some sponge bob! Hell, I might even be able to have a spong bob marathon. Ok, Maybe Family Guy and sponge bob.