HTC Replacement

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
My phone i bought brand new had a black void sticker on it but my replavement had a green void sticker, no remanufacture date. What do u guys think that means?

They run out of Black ones?

Where is said sticker?

sir2545

Reaction score
I picked up a new Tbolt 4hours ago, and when I press certain parts of the screen it pops like it wasn't fastened or glued properly. Back to the store tomorrow for a new one. Since I just got it, I should get a brand new replacement, right?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
I picked up a new Tbolt 4hours ago, and when I press certain parts of the screen it pops like it wasn't fastened or glued properly. Back to the store tomorrow for a new one. Since I just got it, I should get a brand new replacement, right?

Absolutely, no question about it. VZW shouldn't even had let you walked out the store with the defective TB.

sir2545

Reaction score

Absolutely, no question about it. VZW shouldn't even had let you walked out the store with the defective TB.

It wasn't their fault. I Didn't realize it until after I started messing around with it.

I do have abother question though.......I returned a Charge to get the Tbolt on the 13th day (yesterday). Does that mean that I have to get it exchanged today or I'll get a refurb or does the 14 days start over?

Jacob9424

Reaction score
Getting a refurbished replacement in my opinion is the worst way to go. Your most likely going to just have tons of more problems....besides the issue isn't the phone its Verizon. They are improving towers, shutting stuff down and rearranging everything...just live it out...lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb

It wasn't their fault. I Didn't realize it until after I started messing around with it.

I do have abother question though.......I returned a Charge to get the Tbolt on the 13th day (yesterday). Does that mean that I have to get it exchanged today or I'll get a refurb or does the 14 days start over?

Exchanging or returning a device for another does not start the 14 days over..

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
They are the last line of defense before the product gets to the customer and to avoid situations like this that leads to returns, they should expect all their products right before activation.

Larry_ThaGr81

Reaction score
If you returned it and then bought it again, you'd have a new 14 days. But because you exchanged it, Verizon system still goes by the original purchase date regardless of what the item is that you originally bought.

sir2545

Reaction score
He did have to do a return on the Charge because the exchange wouldn't go through for some reason so I'm hoping that I got another 14 days because I took it in to a store today and the bulldike manager said that the screen on the store model was doing the same thing. Then she was being spiteful when I told her she was full of sh!t and said that she would have to order me one because she couldn't replace it under warranty.