HTC Reiterates Via FB That Desire S, Tbolt & Other Devices Will Get ICS End Of August

Reaction score
I agree. They should give a free upgrade and keep the unlimited data.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Droid Forums

dl1762

Reaction score
Re: HTC Reiterates Via FB That Tbolt & Other Devices Will Get ICS End Of August

It's cheaper for them to give a bad update to ics

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

eldub

Reaction score
Is there a way to not accept the update if it comes out? I have a feeling it will be full of bugs and Verizon and HTC will just say "hey you said you wanted it so here it is, if you don't like all the bugs and want a phone that actually works with ics you can go ahead and upgrade your phone and lose your unlimited data."

geoff5093

Reaction score
You can deny the update, but I don't believe there is a way to permanently dismiss it. The leaks have been fairly stable, so hopefully there won't be too many bugs.

wvdroidman

Reaction score
Well it is the end of october. Any sign of ICS? I loved ICS/Jelly Bean on my nexus just battery and signal stunk.

Drew_P

Reaction score
wvdroidman said:
Well it is the end of october. Any sign of ICS? I loved ICS/Jelly Bean on my nexus just battery and signal stunk.

As a matter of fact YES.......on my wife's Rezound :( other than that there is nothing even close to it for our bolts. I still love it but I think its time to move on. Too many temptations out there for me now, like that beast of a phone the Note 2.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!

Drew_P

Reaction score
wvdroidman said:
So No ICS love for thunderbolt?

If there is some love coming, its tough to see the light at the end of the tunnel. By the time it comes I'll probably already be playing with my Note 2. Oh well, I've loved my bolt all this time and has been the best phone I've ever owned. Well worth it.

sent from my Rezound powered bolt of thunder!!!