HTC Press Event - Official Launch of the HTC Rezound

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
It does not have Gorilla Glass, if it did I am sure they would have mentioned it, and according to their half backed presentation of their new smartphone it does not. To me Gorilla Glass is a must on a smart phone nowadays, if I am going to be stuck with this smartphone for two years, I don't want to have to worry about scratches on the screen, yes I am anal when it comes to stuff like this, my Incredible has Gorilla Glass and after close to two years of owning the phone the screen still looks new, I hate screen guards, they just scuffle up and make the screen look like ass. And what's with that small battery, real funny as they consider this phone to become you MP3 companion, sorry but I can play Apple losless on my ipod touch all day long with no problem, it will take a bit of time till all these other manufacturers can come close to the ipod, sorry HTC, but beats audio, really, I am an audiofile, and over emphasizing the base does not make good music, beats is just hype, just like Bose, people who know great audio, know that those two are junk.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

Last edited:

combatmedic870

Reaction score
Soooo....this phone now has root and S-on has been turned.....off. Looks as though all 3 phones releasing will be rootable/exploitable right out of the box. :D :icon_ lala: