1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC One X/S Hands on Opinion

Discussion in 'Android Forum' started by mthorn79, Jun 18, 2012.

1. mthorn79

mthorn79 New Member

Is it just me or do these phones not have the build quality all the other HTCs used to have? They just look really incomplete to me. Software is fine but looks like they're regressing a tad. Maybe they're tired of the portable electric shaver look?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  2. StephenC

StephenC New Member

I think they look better built than the older HTC phones, though I haven't held one or seen one in person yet. Hopefully they don't have the same weak screen problem that the Evos did.

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR that I rebuilt myself
  3. jntdroid

jntdroid Super Moderator Premium Member

Moved to the general Android forum.

I have a One S on T-Mobile right now. I can't speak for the One X, though it's supposedly a slight step above the One S. I find the One S to feel very solid. It has a tighter feel than any previous phone I've owned, even the Razr/Maxx - and the *only* reason for that on the Razr/Maxx, is every one I owned had a loose feeling volume rocker that always rattled when the phone did. I know that's not every Razr/Maxx, but I had a few, and it was on each of the devices I had. The One S is very thin, but feels really solid to me. It definitely beats the Rezound, Thunderbolt, Inc2, and Sensation from a standpoint of feeling like a solid, unified unit. Never had an Evo, but I've had those other four.
  4. StephenC

StephenC New Member

Duplicate...
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  5. StephenC

StephenC New Member

I fixed a screen on an Evo and that phone just felt cheap. I've taken apart a few Motorola phones (Droid RAZRs, Pros, and some of a 2Global) and they felt more solid.

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR that I rebuilt myself
Search tags for this page

android version 4.1.5 on htc one x

htc one s forums
htc one x version 4.1.5