Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

htc-one-x.png

HTC-Hub over in France have unboxed the brand new HTC One X and S, which will both be released in just four more days on Monday, April 2nd in Europe.

The videos are in French but check them out below anyway and let us know what you think!

[video=youtube;FEM2fqhxAIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FEM2fqhxAIY[/video]

[video=youtube;qkC4meZRgl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qkC4meZRgl4[/video]

Source: HTC One Forum via HTC-Hub

Skidoo03

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is any chance the One X is coming to Verizon?

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
interesting looking box. A little too much white goin on for me though

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
interesting looking box. A little too much white goin on for me though

The One X also comes in black. I'm not big on white phones either...

Snow02

Reaction score
Seriously. The viglink issue still isn't fixed? Sad.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I wasnt looking at these phone before. Now that I have....I'm kinda interested. I said I wanted wireless mirroring in my next phone. Battery life results is what I'm waiting for for all these upcoming phones.

I just got a PS Vita and got access to AT&T wifi spots with the data plan. I might mess around and get a AT&T phone. I wanted to do something like his before to see something, now I see AT&T is good in my area. Might be better than Verizon here. Doing speed tests on the Vita...it seems it is... This will be interesting.

T Mobile is out of the equation here...lol

Last edited:

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
HTC isn't known for fantastic (or even single-day-long) battery life. My tweaked Thunderbolt will last about one workday on a charge with moderate usage. I like pretty much everything about these phones but am concerned about how long an 1800mAh battery is going to last. My T-Bolt has a 1400mAh battery with a 4.3" screen. Hopefully the dual-core or quad-core will help with usage but the screen has always been the biggest drain, aside from LTE perhaps.

BenRx

Reaction score
HTC isn't known for fantastic (or even single-day-long) battery life.
The Rezound has good battery life, but as far as I know it's the only HTC phone that can claim that.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Rezound has good battery life, but as far as I know it's the only HTC phone that can claim that.

I think there is probably one more...lol. But I agree the Rezound might surprise some ppl with battery life. Thats why I wanna see how the HTC One and X do for battery life. One is running a Tegra 3, the other a dual core Snapdragon S4. The newer Snapdragons seem to be better for battery life. Or whatever HTC did with the Rezound needs to be copied.

Last edited:

DawsonMobley

Reaction score
With ics out for 6 months now why are all the phone manufacturers still putting out phones with permanent capacitive buttons on the bottom instead of using that extra real estate for a longer screen and puting ics on them? To me eliminating the need for those buttons is one of the biggest improvements in ics because it allows a bigger screen without makeing the device bigger.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
With ics out for 6 months now why are all the phone manufacturers still putting out phones with permanent capacitive buttons on the bottom instead of using that extra real estate for a longer screen and puting ics on them? To me eliminating the need for those buttons is one of the biggest improvements in ics because it allows a bigger screen without makeing the device bigger.

It's not ics that doesn't have capacitive buttons. Just a Samsung phone. It has nothing to do with ics.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk