HTC One Mini Gets Certified in China and More images Leak

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-one-mini-m4-tenaa.jpg

Folks interested in a slightly smaller, cheaper, and less powerful version of the HTC One can check out the leaked images of the device above. Also, if you are a China resident excited by the prospect of picking up this device, you will be happy to learn it just passed its certification testing in that country.

The Chinese HTC One Mini shows up with the 601e model number. It will be a single-SIM phone and include the dual BoomSound stereo speakers found in the original HTC One. Here's a spec breakdown for the device,
  • 4.3-inch 720p screen
  • 4.1-megapixel Ultrapixel main camera
  • Snapdragon 400 1.4GHz dual-core processor
  • 1GB RAM
  • 16GB of internal storage
As you can see, it's a relatively mid-range device. For some, that may be perfectly acceptable.

Source: PhoneArena

skennelly

Reaction score
I'm not trying to be a jerk, but it's interesting that you say this is a relatively mid range device that for some might be perfectly acceptable and yet every story about the Moto x and it's mid range specs seem to get commended all the time. I think it just shows the bias towards Motorola and against HTC. Either way, I think this will be a good device.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
specs a lot like my 18-month old Rezound, just with an upgraded camera.

SpeJ3435

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
64GB White Nexus 6
Why is every phone that comes out with a 4.3" screen built and considered to be a mid range phone? Not everybody wants a 5+" screen that wants a high end phone.

These specs do sound similar to my GNex, but this phone has new hardware that doesn't have months of use on it and is made with aluminum, but other than that there really is no difference. I think we have reached a point where hardware has not become the limiting factor for speed and a reason to upgrade.

Last edited: