Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
So the HTC One M9 is coming soon and I'm really looking forward to it. One of the most important things for people when deciding on a phone is screen size. Screen size on the M9 will be between 5 and 5.5 inches.

How many of you would be happy with another 5' device? Personally, 5.2 is the sweet spot for me.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
If I used my phone as a phone I would say 5" is a good size. Since I use my phone for work anything under 5.5" just doesn't justify it for me.

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
I am very excited about the M9. I would have got the M8 last time I got a new phone but poor reviews of the camera and battery life turned me to the S4. The dual front speakers are the big draw for me. As for the size it comes down to what kind of a deal I can get for a M9 [either size] around Thanksgiving 2015 time frame. So here is to hope in a much improved camera and battery from HTC. In another 30 days we will know the answer if they did it.

theHQ

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
Another 5'0 device and so moving to the Droid Turbo, the 5'2 is so much easier for my old eyes. I really love HTC but they disappointed me today.

Caesars

Reaction score
Words can't express how angry I am about HtC and its Garbo screen. I was SO FREAKING excited for the m9 too..... I just hope it was a miss print :/).

Caesars

Reaction score
Just to update I'm using the m9 ATM, tho I prefer premium screens, I'm happy htc didn't use it. The battery seems kinda average, maybe the m10 will be a flagship :(.