HTC One M9: New Leak Details Full Specs

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind, it's using the SD810 which uses much less power. Waterproof could be a deal breaker for some..

Yeah, but the bulk of the battery drain continues to be the display. The efficiency of the processor MIGHT yield an additional 5% of battery life.

I think the main benefit of the more efficient processors is to enable "always on" google now listening.

Biggest difference I've noticed in the better processors is faster browsing time, and some of that is improving radios, as well.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
I have been using the m8 for almost a week now. It's upgraded to lollipop (HTC needs to make sense 7.0 better, because it looks and feels nothing like lollipop freshness:(... they even took some of our fun toys away from us that lollipop provides, but anyway) I really enjoy it for the most part. Things I dislike and hope they change with the m9 are the length of the phone vs the size of the screen, it is very slippery in my hands, hard to hit the sleep/wake key without hitting the volume rocker (most annoying thing)... I wouldn't mind physically capacitive touch buttons instead of on screen to give us more real estate to work with. another huge thing is .... this thing is BRAND spankin' new. I opened it right out of the box. It has this freezing up/lagging issue and I don't know why. I've factory reset it twice now, and it does it right out of the box. It is so annoying. All in all its a great phone though, can't wait to see the m9..

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Never had issues with my M8... Friend of mine is now the proud new owner.. I converted the phone to GPE running lollipop 5.0.1... Rep at t-mobile couldn't believe how buttery smooth it was running... Of course I know what I'm doing... Lol was what I told him... Lmao

Tap'd by Big 6

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Never had issues with my M8... Friend of mine is now the proud new owner.. I converted the phone to GPE running lollipop 5.0.1... Rep at t-mobile couldn't believe how buttery smooth it was running... Of course I know what I'm doing... Lol was what I told him... Lmao

Tap'd by Big 6
GPE?

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
GPE?

Sent from my Droid Turbo on Tapatalk.
Google Play Edition... It's great when you have unlocked bootloader and s-off... You can run any firmware... I had Sense ROMS for European models... Nothing like changing the CID to SuperCID.

What is Super CID?

SuperCID : by CID unlocking your device the value of the CID is changed to SuperCID . This allows the flashing of ANY ROM/RUU to the device regardless of the carrier and also unlocks the read/write capability of the Ext_ROM.

Tap'd by Big 6

PGee4

Reaction score
How many people are actually happy with the rumored 20.7 MP camera?
Am I the only that thought UltraPixel was promising and had potential?
Now it's been relegated to the front camera.

Primevyl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Yin
This looks great can't wait. Verizon will no doubt release it in 2019

VivaLaAndroid

Reaction score
HTC-One-M9-render-12.jpg

The above image is an artist's concept render found randomly on the web.

Although we have been getting spec-list rumors of the HTC One M9 for weeks/months now, this latest one purports to be the most comprehensive and reliable yet. While we cannot confirm the latter, the list definitely hits all the notes for the device.

Here's the breakdown:
  • 0PJA series
  • Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz*4 + 1.5GHz*4
  • 5″ FHD Display
  • 3GB DDR4 RAM
  • 32GB or 64GB ROM
  • Support VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation and LTE Category 6 up to 300Mbps for Download, 50Mbps for Upload
  • Android 5.0.2 with Sense 7.0(TBD for Android version)
  • 20.7MP Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
  • 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera
  • BoomSound
  • Bluetooth 4.1
  • micro SD Card slot
  • 2840mAh Battery
Not only did this leak share details of its tech specs and hardware, it also shared a few of the launch details and some accessories. This is what the source claims:

Hima#UHL – Asia, Europe, Africa, UAE, Russia, Turkey, China(Mainland)
Some models of Hima#UHL doesn’t support Carrier Aggregation.
Hima#UL – USA(include AT&T, T-Mobile US, and Developer model), Canada(include ROGERS, TELUS), Latin America
Hima#WHL – Sprint and its MVNO, China Telecom
Hima#WL – Verizon and its MVNO

Accessories:
  • HTC DotView 2(with more abundant colors than M8’s) – HC M231/232
  • Clear Case – HC C1153
  • Stand Case – HC K1150
  • Waterproof Case(has IP68 rating) – HC C1152
  • Waterproof Headset – RC E250
  • Headset 2015 – MAX 500
  • HTC BoomBass with WiFi support(Old phones are also can use if the phone updated to Sense 7.)
  • Screen Protector – SP R230A
What do you guys think? Will HTC have another sure-fire hit on their hands?

Source: Upleaks
I read where the Snapdragon 810 wasn't being used in the Galaxy S6 due to overheating...I wonder if that will be an issue with the M9.