HTC One M9 Goes On Sale Today

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hero-device-HTCOneM9.png

Here's the other high-profile smartphone retail launch which kicks off today. The HTC One M9 is now available across the US in retail stores. The next flagship from HTC may not depart much from the previous generation's design, but that's not really a bad thing. It still has an iconic and premium aesthetic and is full of some of the best mobile hardware on the planet.

For some, it will be an easy choice between the other high-profile launch (the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge) and the HTC One M9, but for others, all three devices are appealing in different ways. For many the fact that the HTC One M9 has dual front stereo speakers is the main attraction and makes the decision an easy one. Which feature of the HTC One M9 makes it stand out for you?

Here's a quick link to our HTC One M9 pricing guide: HTC One M9 Complete Pricing Guide Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Here's our dedicated HTC One M9 section for further discussion: HTC One M9 and M9 plus Android Forum at DroidForums.net

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I think the 4 "ultra-pixel" camera on the M7 is pretty good -- still waiting to hear how the new 20MP version fares, but early news isn't good. Have to say the S6 didn't make a very positive impression on me at the local Best Buy. I'll have to compare with the M9 now that it's out and see if it's time to jump from HTC to Samsung!

-Matt