HTC One M8 Gets Punished by Halo-like Sniper Rifle

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;QVLmf_CBHKM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=QVLmf_CBHKM[/video]​

Here's a bit of Android entertainment for your viewing pleasure this morning. We've seen sniper rifle vs. smartphone destruction videos before, but today's demonstration features the HTC One M8 getting shredded by a super high-tech rifle that looks (and acts) like something out the Halo video game series. The rifle is called the Tracking Point XS1: Smart Rifle and it really lives up to its name.

One's really brutal is that before the gorgeous phone gets annihilated by the sniper rifle, it gets dropped and dunked just for that extra bit of cringeworthy tech-torture. Of course, the guys at RatedRR are using their usual high-tech, high-speed cameras so we get to see all the action in ultra-slo-mo. Enjoy!

Thanks for the tip, swc2001!

swc2001

Reaction score
I had a moment of silence for the M8 but man I got over it cause I want that Gun like Crazy!!! LOL

AECRADIO

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
1.Moto-G, Droid-X, 3.Droid 2
Twitter
@AECRADIO
I REALLY need to start burning some of my ammo for useless destruction of 'things'.....
DSCF1624.JPG
Let's attack some phones!

Attachments

• DSCF1628.JPG
    DSCF1628.JPG
    571.7 KB · Views: 208

Rognish

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
rognish
The point is to show you how much money they have.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It's like the guy that uses the blender to obliterate every new phone that comes out.... Entertaining, (I guess) but pointless. I suppose if you're bored and have 5-7 hundred dollars to throw away every couple of weeks.... :screwy:

tap'n