HTC Notes

herbmmm

Reaction score
Has anybody tried to install HTC Notes on the DI? I've got it installed and it shows that it is installed but when I Tap on the installed program a window opens with what looks like the program but I can't do anything! I'm stuck at this point. Also I can't find the Widget for this program anywhere on my computer! To find the program to install tap the plus sign on the lower right of the Home Page. Then tap Widgets. Then the down arrow at the top right of the add Widget page then tap Notes!!

MJKneuro

Reaction score
Just try holding down on an empty page. A window should pop up that says add to home and then lists widget, program, shortcut and folder. Touch widget, scroll down to notes and click that. You do need an empty page to install it on

itzkr0me

Reaction score
Notes worked for me. FOllowed your instructions and then chose to add the widget to my screen. It requires a full screen.

JayCizzo

Reaction score
where does one find htc notes?

It needs to be downloaded. When you long press on a home screen, choose Widgets, at the top it should say something like Get more HTC Widgets, click that and a list will popup with notes in there.

smacinskyjr

Reaction score

It needs to be downloaded. When you long press on a home screen, choose Widgets, at the top it should say something like Get more HTC Widgets, click that and a list will popup with notes in there.

thanks alot for the info. I'm still getting used to all the HTC bells and whisltes.:icon_ banana:

JayCizzo

Reaction score

thanks alot for the info. I'm still getting used to all the HTC bells and whisltes.:icon_ banana:

No worries. Me too actually. Just discovered that one yesterday.