HTC Medialink HD Troubleshooting

sjelias30

Reaction score
I recently purchased an HTC Medialink HD device. It works pretty well on my older Samsung HD TV but I can't get it to work on a newer LG HD set. I plug the medialink into a power outlet, then connect to the HDMI 3 port...the light on the medialink turns blue which means it's ready but all I see is a black screen. I know it's not working because I set a screensaver for the device and it pops right up when I switch to the appropriate output on the Samsung TV.

Any ideas on how to get it to work. The instructions and troubleshooting are not helpful. I'm thinking it must be an issue or setting on the LG TV...hoping someone else has encountered the same issue.

OP
sjelias30

sjelias30

Reaction score
The refresh rate is 600hz...is that not compatible? I didn't see any spec requirements associated with the medialink device. Is there any way to get it to work or am I out of luck??

planejumper73

Reaction score
The refresh rate is 600hz...is that not compatible? I didn't see any spec requirements associated with the medialink device. Is there any way to get it to work or am I out of luck??

I don't know. It was just a suggestion. Check on the HTC website, too. They may have a suggestion there.