HTC Lexikon / Droid Lexikon on the way

MrSinister1

Reaction score
I couldn't agree more john I've been holding on to my original droid for a long time waiting on the right phone to replace it with and this sure does look like a contender, I'm very excited to learn more about this phone. I like john have not been interested in the droid 2 or droid x. My only issue is that I travel alot and it would be nice to have a world phone so we shall see.

tktouch12

Reaction score
a sense phone with a slider is pretty much my dream phone, but it has a slower processor, fewer megapixels and less internal storage than my incredible

bizzshow

Reaction score
Mp mean nothing as far as the processor its much better than the one in the dinc Let alone the gpu. And it probably has 4gb of app storage which I would take over 8gb of just memory for pictures

EgooEspada

Reaction score
Its a the G2/Desire Z of Verizon.
Thing I hate about this phone is that it has Bing Search and Bing Maps pre-installed.

bizzshow

Reaction score
That does suck. But with it having 2.2 google search and maps should be available through the market. Though I still don't like how Verizon is loading bing on non droid labeled phones

wmnomore

Reaction score
Its a the G2/Desire Z of Verizon.
Thing I hate about this phone is that it has Bing Search and Bing Maps pre-installed.

How do we know this? source?

And one more comment about how an 800mhz processor is slower than a 1ghz, I'll slap a b1tch. Do some research about how they actually compare, or read the many comments on this thread that explain the differences in these two.
thanks, i'm better now that i've got that off my chest.

tktouch12

Reaction score
honestly, i'm very confused how this new 800 mhz processor is faster than my 1ghz processor. can someone explain this? is it because this has a gpu?

bizzshow

Reaction score
No its because it handles more instructions per clock cycle. The same reason the current snapdragon cpu beast the omap 3630 in float point operations. And bing was in the leaked ruu

jefbystereo

Reaction score
Like bizzshow said, it has to do with the cpu architecture and capabilities, not just clock speed.
For example, my computer has a dual core running at 1.6ghz that blows away my old one that ran at 2.4ghz. Not the greatest example since one is dual core and one is single, but it illustrates how clock speed aren't everything. Even if I disabled a core it would still be faster.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I love how people dimiss it as soon as they see 800 mhz processor come on you Newbs look @ the motto Droid 550 mhz Processor it can be over clocked to 1.2 ghz & this new phone leak shows it is from htc & htc is open source they are not greedy like motorola I am guessing this new phone with a 800 mhz processor can be over clocked to 1.6 ghz as some of the galaxy phones have been overclocked to 1.8-1.9 ghz they come stocked with 1 ghz processor FYI by overclocking the galaxy that much is not a good idea as we all know just because we can do mit does not mean we should ....

& just to touch on the topic someone said it above oh it is a slider phone I am not getting it as long as you are not rough & your not a tard I have had my droid for a year now the slider has never broken on it the only phones I know of with sliders that break are T-Mobile phones

chaz.ring

Reaction score
& just to touch on the topic someone said it above oh it is a slider phone I am not getting it as long as you are not rough & your not a tard I have had my droid for a year now the slider has never broken on it the only phones I know of with sliders that break are T-Mobile phones

lol....nice....so I have to be a tard to not like a slider....:rolleyes:....hmmm, moving parts to break....keys to get gummed up and stick, thousands of bad CLNR's going out daily....yeah they are nice to type on, next time you want to call someone out go to a political site and debate...troll

chaz.ring

Reaction score
And to further clarify on the above...... I also stated that I'm waiting on an LTE phone..... I don't care if they come out with a phone that will dress me in the morning....if Its not capable of the new tech. that I'm personally installing out there, then its obviously not worthy by the end of this year....

bizzshow

Reaction score
Download the zip from the ruu and you will see bing preloaded in system/ app