1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Keyboard word completion height to low!

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by givmedew, Apr 7, 2010.

1. givmedew

givmedew New Member

On the HTC Keyboard v19 hi res. The word completion is over the top 1/3rd of the top row of keys. This is very annoying and makes it very hard to type quickly. While typing quickly I often hid a word and then it completes it when that is not what I wanted to do. Does anyone know of a fix for this!
  2. stanrc

stanrc New Member

Update to the newest one, v20. I noticed that when i used 19 but now I'm on 20 and it doesn't do that anymore.
  3. Grey Hawk

Grey Hawk New Member

If you hold the suggestion bubble, as if it was a widget, you can move it up. OR you can go into the settings and turn on candidate bar and it will put the suggestions in their own box not a bubble like how the default keyboard does.
  4. Yakuzagang5

Yakuzagang5 New Member

press and hold the word correction box and you can move it anywhere on the screen you want it
Search tags for this page

what is word completion droid incredible

word completion for droid 2