HTC keyboard on DROID -non-root-

beup

Reaction score
i have a problem with the physical keyboard, i have set the language in french and i do have a azerty keyboard with the virtual keyboard but when i use the physical one my "a" become a "q" my "w" become a "z" and vice versa.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
OP
RinTinTigger

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Is it worth upgrading? Mine works very well.

How does this compare to the IPhone keyboard?

FYI: there is now a version out that is two versions newer. The readme file in the zip has the main URL from the developer about this, and it has links to all the versions, and presumably, links to any new versions that may come out.

That URL is:

[APP MOD] HTC_IME Keyboard (11th March: hihres v15, lowres v4) Incl. source code - xda-developers

-Warr

What is an iPhone? :icon_ devil:

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
They are releasing versions so fast I guess I may as well wait since it works pretty perfectly.

An IPhone is a device that people with no self confidence or respect use to make them feel better :icon_ devil:

Is it worth upgrading? Mine works very well.

How does this compare to the IPhone keyboard?

FYI: there is now a version out that is two versions newer. The readme file in the zip has the main URL from the developer about this, and it has links to all the versions, and presumably, links to any new versions that may come out.

That URL is:

[APP MOD] HTC_IME Keyboard (11th March: hihres v15, lowres v4) Incl. source code - xda-developers

-Warr

What is an iPhone? :icon_ devil:

A.Brooks

Reaction score
Okay I need some help here, I cannot get this thing to accept what I'm typing for anything. If I try to text at a regular speed it doesn't put in a single character of what I typed and force close. Any suggestions?