HTC keyboard on DROID -non-root-

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just upgraded from 18 to 20. Don't see any big difference. Tried the black colored one and it was very hard to see compared to stock so I uninstalled it.

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
You said if I have a force close I need to post a log?? What do u mena cuz I'm having that problem..

Lynx

Reaction score
Just updated from version 7 to 21. Huge difference in terms of speed!

Threepio

Reaction score
smart keyboard pro has an HTC skin for theyre software. and thats the skin im using. i really like the smart keyboard pro software...

but once swype is finalized.....

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just installed the v24 of the HTC keyboard hack. Everything seems to have gone smoothly except that I believe I'm supposed to install the "clicker" apk as well as the keyboard itself. While Astro installs the keyboard the Droid doesn't recognize the clicker.apk as an installable file.

Anyone have a similar experience? Haven't played with the new version long enough to know if I'm missing some functionality.

RoNYC

Reaction score
I initially dl v18 with the clicked (?) And a calibration tool. After that I have dl just the zip and everything seems fine.

billyk

Reaction score
I'd like to try this keyboard, since so many Droid owners really like it.

Where can I download the latest version and are there clear install instructions to avoid the issues listed in this thread??

Thanks!!

???

Reaction score
what does the clicker.zip file do? i installed it, but should i be using it to cal something?