1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Inspire

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by jessicasiny, Jan 10, 2012.

1. jessicasiny

jessicasiny New Member

I just received the HTC Inspire last week. Even though I am an apple fan and I would NEVER give up my iPhone for any other phone, the HTC INSPIRE is actually a pretty good phone. The screen size and the resolution was done quiet well. On a scale 1-5 I would rate the phone a 3.75 only because I am constantly on the iPhone and I don't think that anything compares to Apple. I gotta say that the battery life on the HTC Inspire is HORRIBLE, that is one huge complaint that I have. I am not sure if that is because of all the apps that are running in the background but even with my iPhone when I have a bunch of apps running it gives me a full day of usage.

If you are looking to get an android based phone on AT&T I would recommend getting the HTC Inspire over any of the other smartphones.
  2. mamawm

mamawm New Member

hello jessica, welcome to the forum. the folks here are always ready to help a newbie learn about android. however, since this site is primarily dedicated to verizon android phones most of us are not familiar with the inspire. i think your post would be more fully appreciated over at out sister site AT&T Android Forum
Search tags for this page
droid forums htc inspire

droid inspire

droid inspire verizon
htc inspire
htc inspire de verizon
htc inspire on verizon

htc inspire verizon

htc inspired verizon
htc+inspire verizon
inspire
tell me about the htc inspire for verizon