HTC Inspire 4G

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by MatUK.8, Feb 3, 2011.

1. MatUK.8

MatUK.8 New Member

AT&T user here. I know you you feel sorry for me, but so far they do a good job for me.

I am looking at the new android phones and trying to decide which to get. Right now I have a Blackberry. I like the simplicity of the HTC Inspire but the hardware in the Motorola Atrix keeps distracting me. I wouldn't buy all the fancy docks for the Atrix, but I am wondering whether that advanced hardware will benefit me when upgrading (hopefully) the OS and then using ROMs and other mods.

Anybody here probably knows more than I do about Android phones, so what are your expert opinions?
  2. OnMy2ndGP

OnMy2ndGP New Member

A friend of mine just ordered her Inspire. She should have it in a few days. The Atrix was way over her head in high-tech features that she would just not begin to understand. I tried to convincer her otherwise but....
  3. danDroid

danDroid DF Administrator Staff Member

Hey MatUK,

Be sure to check out ATTDroids for an all AT&T Android Phone Forum!

4. Dark_Jedi

Dark_Jedi New Member

I have the Inspire. I love it, the best android powered phone there is, right now anyway. Sure the Atrix is tempting but Moto Blur sucks and the Atrix is very, vanilla in my opinion plus HTC wasnt voted the top android supporter for nothing.
  5. mthorn79

mthorn79 New Member

You are correct, the Inspire is the best Android phone I've seen so far. I've heard many reviews about the Atrix being way over hyped. Some saying the Inspire seemed way snappier (probably due to the amazing Sense UI). Also they're saying the Atrix seemed cheap in the hand compared to the solid feel of the Inspire.

I switched over from my Droid & I'm really glad I did.
Search tags for this page
htc

htc inspire mods

htc inspire tmobile roms