Htc incredible.!

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I will look back through the google wave, but I am quite positive they gut a pure incredible dump within days of the desire and determined it was about the same. Or they would have been developing from that dump.

If only I could log in at Alldroid I would check...but they don't like me.:icon_eek:

LOL oops...they removed most of the chats about it to clear room, thats why i have to check the wave.

Doesn't matter in the end. Either way it's nice to have it posted here!

microsnook

Reaction score
So lets say I d/l the friends streaming apk and then install it, will it work on my droid?

MarkDriod

Reaction score
So lets say I d/l the friends streaming apk and then install it, will it work on my droid?

Um I dont think will not work... or I think if your driod work then let me know Ive tried it also you will need unzip

Warrior

Reaction score
What file do I open to get the wallpapers? I didn't see a launcher.apk

trumpet444

Reaction score
unzip then open HTCIncredible/customize/resource......full of wallpaper. Also has a verizon gif boot animation inside!

bizzshow

Reaction score
I'll tell you this most of the HTC apps and widgets wont work. They need the HTC framework. Shoot on the desire build they have to be installed in system app. And if you were to try. And port this your goin to run into the same issue as the zd team the ril. Your going to have to add all the HTC stuff into the MOTO ril. And they've had the incredible dump for a while and used the ril from it

OP
woodyman

woodyman

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.droidconcepts.com
I'll tell you this most of the HTC apps and widgets wont work. They need the HTC framework. Shoot on the desire build they have to be installed in system app. And if you were to try. And port this your goin to run into the same issue as the zd team the ril. Your going to have to add all the HTC stuff into the MOTO ril. And they've had the incredible dump for a while and used the ril from it

he hit it dead on.. lol, wish there was an easier way guys, but theres just not.. :(