HTC Incredible vs. Motorola Droid Screen Size

Goose07

Reaction score
So I've been searching for this answer for a long time, and without being able to take a ruler to a Verizon store I don't think I can get the answer from a more reputable source.

I've searched the forums for this, and this is just me always wanting just a little bit more, but are the screen sizes of the HTC Incredible and the Motorola Droid the same? I know that they are both 3.7" screens, but it looks like the Motorola Droid has a thinner screen width wise. Has anyone literally taken a ruler to the phones and measured the screen size?

It's kind of a silly question, but at the same time it's really the one thing I feel that the Incredible has over the Droid. I'm happy rooted at 800mhz and I like the Stock UI. However I would love it if the screen is wider. I'm not able to upgrade anytime soon, but it's just a peace of mind thing. Any help would be appreciated!

xliderider

Reaction score
The Droid screen is indeed narrower and taller than the Incredible's. As is the Droid X vs. the HTC Evo. They both share the same diagonal screen size though.

It's all relative, in landscape mode, the Motos have a wider screen than the HTC's. :cool:

OP
G

Goose07

Reaction score
That's a very good point! Also the extra 54 pixels has to come in handy at some point right? Thanks for the help!

JCo352

Reaction score
I believe they are the same width 480 pixels, as for the length the Moto's is a little longer, 854 pixels versus the Incredible's 800.