Htc Incredible vs. Droid X

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
I knew it was only a matter of time until some incredible loving chic or man with with low t would chime in.

Well you got exactly what u wanted then eh?

HTC ) MOTO

Sent from my Ultimate 2.3.3 Incredible

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Yup. My X is running apex right now. 2200 quadrant scores
Battery lasts a day or more. Some people will never face facts. Like I said, my wife likes her incredible but its not enough phone for me.

Quadrant scores. Bawhaha. Fact is moto is garbage. Must suck to tell people your wife has a better phone theN u

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
The Incredible is a nice chick phone. Get the X and be a man.

Besides even with the extended battery the inc wont make it a full day.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Real men don't buy a phone like the X that requires a purse to carry. That is unless they are compensating for something...

The X is garbage, like everything Motorola. Unbelievably slow and unresponsive, incomplete, flawed UI on top of fugly Design.

Get the incredible. AMOLED if u can. Way better phone. Plus once urrooted the dev community for the incredible blows the x away.

The X is a perfect size. After using it, anything under 4.3 inches is unusable for me.
I have had an Incredible (two actually) and its a great phone. But the X is IMO better.

The Incredible was a pain to use outdoors. On Max screen brightness, it wasn't easy to see. The call quality wasn't as clear as the X too.

Also, the Incredible felt VERY cheap in design. Thats something I like about MOTO.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Agreed. My brother's incredible feels like a toy. At least moto hardware is sleek and substantial.

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

yearn

Reaction score
I have the DROID X and my wife has the Incredible. I prefer my X. I like the bigger screen, I like having a hardware camera button, I think Motorola's build quality is much better than HTC's, I like the hardware Android buttons, I love the my dock that turns my phone into an actual alarm clock, my battery lasts waaay longer even though I use my phone much more than my wife, I like the HDMI out (even tho I don't use it much, its still there when I want to).
Honestly, the only things I like better about hers is that the screen is just a little sharper and clearer and I think Sense is a nicer UI than Blurr.
But all in all. Its the DROID X hands down for me.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
The Incredible is a nice chick phone. Get the X and be a man.

Besides even with the extended battery the inc wont make it a full day.

Real men don't buy a phone like the X that requires a purse to carry. That is unless they are compensating for something...

The X is garbage, like everything Motorola. Unbelievably slow and unresponsive, incomplete, flawed UI on top of fugly Design.

Get the incredible. AMOLED if u can. Way better phone. Plus once urrooted the dev community for the incredible blows the x away.

The X is a perfect size. After using it, anything under 4.3 inches is unusable for me.
I have had an Incredible (two actually) and its a great phone. But the X is IMO better.

The Incredible was a pain to use outdoors. On Max screen brightness, it wasn't easy to see. The call quality wasn't as clear as the X too.

Also, the Incredible felt VERY cheap in design. Thats something I like about MOTO.

The build materials are diff but in no way is the Xs tin shell more durable. Moto hasn't changed their design since 2000. They love that ugly razor like design.

Also the X is in no way better then the Inc in the sun. They suck equally in the sun light.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

PancakeOfDoom

Reaction score
i'll be replacing my X with an inc. i loved my X and all, but after using my buddy's inc i find the size to be quite a bit more pocket-able. although, the X is an absolute beast when OC'd correctly and when running a decent ROM. if not for the mountain dew incident i wouldn't be replacing it though.

georgiadawn

Reaction score
I have thre same dilemma

I have them both and started a tread as to which one to end up with. The Inc is amazing with picture quality and I get around 7 minutes of recording time, but it is so darn sensitive. It calls people without me even know. I feel I can't pick it up without it dialing something, and I do use the lock. I def want the X back 1 not 2(yuck) . I want a durable phone and for the that is the X. BIG SACRIFICE I am making is the camera and camcorder. I tape me sons speech therapy sessions and with the X I only get 2-3 minutes. HUGE difference!!!!!!!! Good Luck

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

The build materials are diff but in no way is the Xs tin shell more durable. Moto hasn't changed their design since 2000. They love that ugly razor like design.

Also the X is in no way better then the Inc in the sun. They suck equally in the sun light.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

The Incredibles amoled is proven to be worse in the sun.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I prefer motorola's build quality over htc's. I can think of 5+ friends that I've seen with shattered screens on their htc phones and I can't think of a single person I know that has suffered a shattered screen on their motorola device. Just an opinion of course.

Mark Kropf

Reaction score
HTC over the X no questions asked for me, although the fascinate is the best of all. I couldn't be happier with mine. Well maybe maybe with a galaxy S II :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums