htc incredible user manual

rwcahow

Reaction score
theres got to be a better user manual out there that explains EVERYTHING about my incredible than what verizon gives the customer. can anyone help a budding droid user with a manual that i can read on the long brakes at work??

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Moved to the Incredible general discussion section

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
We have a sister forum that is Dedicated to the HTC Incredible, click on the link below, I am sure they could be your manual !

HTC Incredible Forum

tigerdango

Reaction score
Bah included manual with the INC definitely sucked. I spent an entire night figuring it out by myself.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Hey! Half the fun is playing around with your phone and figuring new things out yourself! It will amaze you overtime what you can do with this thing :)

tigerdango

Reaction score
No kidding. These phones are amazing. This INC could basically replace my laptop, it does pretty much everything except the Netflix. The smartphones of our time are simply amazing beyond words. As a technology buff I can't even begin to imagine what is to come.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It came with a manual?
For the last 10+ years every manual that comes with a new phone is useless to anyone who has ever used a mobile phone before lol

I hopped over to the sister forum posted above for the stuff I couldn't figure out myself.
Support our troops!
slidered from a wifi monolith

jamiehughes

Reaction score
Hey! Half the fun is playing around with your phone and figuring new things out yourself! It will amaze you overtime what you can do with this thing :)

but some things like learning that if you press and hold a key while typing say a text message will put up the small symbol or number on the key on the screen without having to press the alternate characters button first is probably something that i would have never found out on my own. there are some nice little tips in the long manuals...

tigerdango

Reaction score
Yeah it did have nice little tips. But there is so incredibly much about this phone they neglect to teach you in the manual, I.e. even just how to use the home screen. I had to figure out the majority of the phone myself, a challenge I enjoyed.