HTC Incredible UPDATE

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This was posted on the Verizon forums, good news for those waiting on the Incredible release!

So I was in the Verizon store today, and a buddy who works there showed me they just got the Incredible in to start testing. Thing looks awesome, and was super fast. All he could tell me about a release date was within 2 weeks, since he himself didn't know - but said when they get the device to play with they usually start selling within 2 weeks of it.

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score
This was posted on the Verizon forums, good news for those waiting on the Incredible release!

So I was in the Verizon store today, and a buddy who works there showed me they just got the Incredible in to start testing. Thing looks awesome, and was super fast. All he could tell me about a release date was within 2 weeks, since he himself didn't know - but said when they get the device to play with they usually start selling within 2 weeks of it.

OH SWEEEEETTTTTTT!!!!!:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: Google search reveals plenty of news threads hinting at the same thing (i.e. within 2 weeks)!!!!

Now if only Assurrion would run out of Droids and issue these as replacements:icon_ banana: (finger's crossed)

claustin

Reaction score
anybody want to buy a Droid with a Seido Innocase? Only a couple months old. ;)

claustin

Reaction score
yeah that's probably what i'll do. I've just been waiting for something decent without a hardware keyboard. It's totally wasted on me.

Chupp75

Reaction score
im glad i held off on the droid till this phone came out. any idea on the price range?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
This one is really tempting me. I originally had the Eris but decided I wanted the bigger screen on the Droid. And the Eris was a little too slow for my liking. Physical keyboard was another factor but I have only used it once. Love my Droid but this is the one I wish was out three months ago.

DroidxRage

Reaction score
I'm on the fence on it right now (as to if Id ever switch)

Droid:
- I've already got my phone running faster than that is stock
- More internal storage is nice, but I can Apps2SD and get more than the Incredible
- I like the physical keyboard sometimes, it comes in handy for me

Incredible:
- Sense UI is sexy, nuff said
- Memory... I can imitate this with a swap partition, but its not the same...

:-/

CatsTide

Reaction score
i sure hope there is a solid black version of this...anyone heard?

Chupp75

Reaction score
The photos I've been seeing shows it with a black front and rubberized back in black

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
i sure hope there is a solid black version of this...anyone heard?

The photos I've been seeing shows it with a black front and rubberized back in black

Yup, last I understood was that the phone would be all black. The interior when you open the back is supposed to be red. Might be a couple small red access points on the outside of the phone, but think that went away, too.

Either way, I'm dying for this phone to come out. Definitely going to be my entry into the Android phones. God I hope this makes it out in the next week.