1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

htc incredible says low on space, but it's not! help =(

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by merced123, Oct 9, 2011.

1. merced123

merced123 New Member

my phone keeps saying it's low on space. i cleared everything i could possibly think of. i reset it, reboot it, reprogrammed it and everything. i even had a problem with text messages i could send but not receive. i called verizon but they did nothing! they didn't help. and they said they would send me a replacement phone but i don't have warranty on it (since i just bough it from someone else at a verizon store like not 1 month ago) and it's just acting up. i called htc customer service and they said they can't do anything. what do i do? how can i get another phone with out paying over 200??? help please!!!!
  2. Woo

Woo New Member

My phone has been saying "low on space" since the latest update. Still haven't fixed that problem. Just today I stopped recieving text messages. I found this fix in the forum and my texts poured in:
    Go to settings/ then applications and check the box to receive from unknown sources, then go to dl3.htc.com/misc/inc8049.apk on your phones browser. When you hit enter its gonna download a thing called hot fix, and after a couple mins your texts should all flood in! You may have to use the drop down box to view the completed download then click on that to install it.
  3. rubiksc00p

rubiksc00p Well-Known Member

Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
    +1 I'm sure that's the app to use, I haven't used it though. You're not the only one with problems with gingerbread! Lots of people are reporting the same issues, you're not the only problem child lol! ;)
Search tags for this page

droid incredible keeps saying low on space

droid incredible keeps telling me i low on space

droid incredible says low on space

droid, message storage space is getting low. service has bee
htc incredible saying low space

htc incredible says low on space

htc keeps saying low on space
htc keeps sayong low on space

htc says low on space

my droid incredible keeps saying low on space

my htc incredible keeps saying low on space