HTC Incredible OTA Update Mysteriously Arrives!

xBBuser

Reaction score
I didn't get anything.
Looking at his before and after screenshots, mine is exactly as his 'before' screenshot...

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting. They did something similar when the Droid first came out too. This should excite all of you Incredible people.:)

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
It doesn't excite me, because I can't see them incrementing the build by 1.

KrubKrum

Reaction score
I'm with all you guys with the "I didn't get one" posts.

I haven't gotten an update either.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's not really what's important. Obviously this isn't going to be a big deal but apparently they are on top of something. That, IMHO is a good sign.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com

That's not really what's important. Obviously this isn't going to be a big deal but apparently they are on top of something. That, IMHO is a good sign.

Completely agree. Seeing response to the phone this quickly is a great sign. Hopefully will set a good baseline for keeping the hardware updated.

opengeo

Reaction score
Haven't gotten the update yet, but I have to assume it has something to do with the signal bars issue. That's a big deal IMO.

J Jewell

Reaction score
Can someone help with this problem?
I have gone on numerous weather sites and every site does not animate the radar.
Is there anyway to make the radar loop?

windstrings

Reaction score
I was assigning pictures to contacts today... when it brought up my contacts list.. sometimes it gave me the keyboard to type so I could shortcut the the contact I wanted.. sometimes It didn't .... a minor bug.

My radio is ever so slightly less sensitive than the Moto.... I have a place on my way home that has historically dropped calls on all prior verizon phones until I got the Moto... with the moto it would occasionally get sketchy but never dropped... on my way home with my HTC incredible, it dropped.

One more issue.. if you have the video player "especially full res" and pan around in a dark or inside room and then turn it towards a bright window, it will usually momentarly freeze frames.

windstrings

Reaction score
Based on what I"ve read about the shadow is that its very close to what the nexus is with a keyboard.

Back when I dicovered the moto droid I was looking for a oled screen without a keyboard but took the droid because I thought thats all that would be close for some time.... boy, its getting exciting ..all the stuff they are cranking out..
I"m already hearing rumours of 1.3ghz processor etc....

As long as they don't do what they did with 2.1 and release an adroid version that takes more cpu and ram to push it smoothly, the incredible will be all anyone would need as it runs like silk with the exception of the video "on high res".. hopefully a firmware will fix that.
But 2.1 hurt the moto smoothness more than it helped it IMO.

Last edited: