1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Incredible Kernal

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by jrosser, Aug 18, 2010.

1. jrosser

jrosser New Member

I am currently running a rooted Incredible. Rooted with Unrevoked3, updated to Android 2.2 and running SkyRider 2.5 software. I also updated my baseband to 2.x.

I recenly updated my Kernal to a Hydra 1.15 version.. previosl was the stock Kernal 2.6.32.15 from HTC..

i really don't see any difference in performance.. I haven't had it long enough to see if there is a major difference in battery life.. but since there is no real performance difference i would rather not risk my processor and go back to the original Kernal..

or is there other reasons / benfefits to the Hydra kernal over the original

is there a way to go back?

also.. seems that i am having issues with Data service since the upgrade
  2. kwattro

kwattro New Member

GO HERE www.http://hydrakernel.cz.cc/ and try a diff kernel, if it doesnt work go back to stock. Use SetCpu to view the changes if you need too
  3. jrosser

jrosser New Member

how do you go back to stock?
  4. kwattro

kwattro New Member

Go into the Incredible forums area and see if anyone has posted the stock kernel...orther than that if not you would have to re-flash the stock Incredible kernel
Search tags for this page

flash htc incredible 2 cm9.1 kernel