1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Incredible Internal Drive

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by vtmecheng, Dec 12, 2011.

1. vtmecheng

vtmecheng New Member

I am new to Bugless and rooting in general. After rooting and installing Bugless I have been amazed with the clean functionality and battery life of my Incredible 1. A couple things have popped up since doing this and on-line searches are coming up empty (maybe I'm missing the answer).

1. Before rooting when I plugged my phone into a computer and mounted as a disk drive 2 drives were shown, one for the SD and another for the phone's internal storage. Now I see three drives, the first two haven't changes, but when I try to open the third I am presented with the following message: "please insert disk into drive G:." Also, when I right click on the drive and select Properties it says the size is 0 bytes. Does anyone know why this "drive" is showing up?

2. When I mount my phone as a disk drive and put files, like pictures or music, on my phone's internal storage they don't show up on the phone. I can only see files that are added to my SD card. Plugging the phone back into my computer I can see the files are still in the phone's internal storage.

Is there a setting I am missing, did I screw something up in rooting the phone, or is this just a product of Bugless Beast?

Thanks for the help
Search tags for this page
htc droid incredible disk drives
htc incredible access internal storage
htc incredible internal memory not showing
htc incredible internals
htc x710a internal storage not showing
internal sd shows 0 bytes on droid bionic

open droid incredible evo on compter as disk drive

photo internal storage htc incredible 2