1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Incredible Dock Available for Custom Snap Cases (MIKRADLE EVOLUTION SERIES)

Discussion in 'MIKRADLE' started by cuskit, Jun 9, 2010.

1. cuskit

cuskit New Member

MIKRADLE offers custom versions of all series in their lineups, whether it be a custom color, wood species, layout, sizing, etc. Our goal from day one was to ensure all customers could get a MIKRADLE in the exact "flavor" they were looking for.

One problematic issue is with holster/case situations where there is a "snap" on the back of the case. This would cause "rocking" should it be placed on any dock/cradle with a flat surface (or even just your night table, desk, etc.). We've addressed this issue many times in the past with the original MIKRADLE Classic Series , and our new MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series also lends itself readily to "snap" versions. For a client who just ordered one in black, here's a photo to show how they look. The clearance hole is located exactly where the snap is on the back of the phone case, as such it enables enough clearance that it becomes virtually a non-existent problem! :)

For this particular situation, we've lowered the horizontal inlay strip so that it is exactly centered on the snap. We also made the solid aluminum strip wider so that it lines up with the size of the snap clearance hole (in this case, 3/4"). Not much different than a stock MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series, but customized it provides for the exact solution the customer was seeking.

To date, we've produced well over 180 custom MIKRADLE models, and look forward to any challenge submitted by our client list. We aim to please! :) mikey

MIKRADLE EVOLUTION Series Custom "Snap" Model:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. bryanc1

bryanc1 New Member

I should be receiving mine in a day or so now. Mike is an awesome guy and went above and beyond getting my Otterbox case (and the location of the belt clip button I adhered to it) perfect for his cradles. Can't wait to get mine. If you are interested in his offer, I highly recommend him. Great guy, great work...
    B
  3. cuskit

cuskit New Member

Custom Models are a "SNAP" for MIKRADLE!

bryanc1, Thanks for those really, really nice words! :) Getting a swelled head here! :happy:

Yes - for those who look for a custom model, I will oblige in every way possible. In B's case, I just e-mailed him the (attached) photos, he took it from there and e-mailed me back pix of his case with all the appropriate measurements (ruler in all shots) and gave me the nod to produce what I felt would work for him. It's as easy as that. Usually this is done with just e-mail communications, other times I've spoken directly by telephone. Sometimes I'll send a shop drawing if I feel it will facilitate a better understanding of what we will be doing. Other times I may request (for custom colors) either an actual sample, or a photo, web link for color, etc. Custom models ensure that customers will get exactly what they need when shopping for a MIKRADLE! :) mikey

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Search tags for this page

mikradle evolution