1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

HTC Inc. battery cover...

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by jamjr74, May 20, 2010.

1. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

My battery cover doesnt seem to fasten completely on the bottom corner of the phone and I can hear a faint click when I press near it. Anyone else have this issue? I contacted HTC to try to get a new cover and they want me to send my phone in!!!! What a waste!!! My phone is fine I just need a cover!!!! I could always exchange at verizon but would hate to have to customize all over again!!!! Plus my phone works perfect. Anyone else have any issues?
  2. atthehop

atthehop New Member

Mine seems to be fine. It's been on and off several times swapping my spare battery in and out so it just may be defective.
  3. kmo

kmo New Member

No issue here either.....
  4. nerve

nerve New Member

I am also having the same issue and am unsure what to do. It's not really affecting the phone at all, i just don't like the sound and feeling it makes like its going to break lol.. plastic :(
  5. coolbreeze07

coolbreeze07 New Member

Mine has a similar problem but at the top corner by the headphone jack. I did the same as you and HTC told me they can only replace the cover if I send the old one in. I asked them how i was supposed to use my phone without a battery cover and they werent too sure about the answer haha. But long story short, unless you want to buy a new door, you'll probably have to take it to verizon :(
Search tags for this page

can you use a htc myphone without the battery cover

incredible battert cover lose