HTC Inc. battery cover...

jamjr74

Reaction score
My battery cover doesnt seem to fasten completely on the bottom corner of the phone and I can hear a faint click when I press near it. Anyone else have this issue? I contacted HTC to try to get a new cover and they want me to send my phone in!!!! What a waste!!! My phone is fine I just need a cover!!!! I could always exchange at verizon but would hate to have to customize all over again!!!! Plus my phone works perfect. Anyone else have any issues?

atthehop

Reaction score
Mine seems to be fine. It's been on and off several times swapping my spare battery in and out so it just may be defective.

nerve

Reaction score
I am also having the same issue and am unsure what to do. It's not really affecting the phone at all, i just don't like the sound and feeling it makes like its going to break lol.. plastic :(

coolbreeze07

Reaction score
Mine has a similar problem but at the top corner by the headphone jack. I did the same as you and HTC told me they can only replace the cover if I send the old one in. I asked them how i was supposed to use my phone without a battery cover and they werent too sure about the answer haha. But long story short, unless you want to buy a new door, you'll probably have to take it to verizon :(