HTC Inc. battery cover...

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by jamjr74, May 20, 2010.

1. jamjr74

jamjr74 Member

Ratings:
    +14
    My battery cover doesnt seem to fasten completely on the bottom corner of the phone and I can hear a faint click when I press near it. Anyone else have this issue? I contacted HTC to try to get a new cover and they want me to send my phone in!!!! What a waste!!! My phone is fine I just need a cover!!!! I could always exchange at verizon but would hate to have to customize all over again!!!! Plus my phone works perfect. Anyone else have any issues?

2. atthehop

atthehop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine seems to be fine. It's been on and off several times swapping my spare battery in and out so it just may be defective.

3. kmo

kmo Member

Ratings:
    +2
    No issue here either.....

4. nerve

nerve New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I am also having the same issue and am unsure what to do. It's not really affecting the phone at all, i just don't like the sound and feeling it makes like its going to break lol.. plastic :(

5. coolbreeze07

coolbreeze07 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Mine has a similar problem but at the top corner by the headphone jack. I did the same as you and HTC told me they can only replace the cover if I send the old one in. I asked them how i was supposed to use my phone without a battery cover and they werent too sure about the answer haha. But long story short, unless you want to buy a new door, you'll probably have to take it to verizon :(

Search tags for this page

can you use a htc myphone without the battery cover

incredible battert cover lose